Measurement solutions for incoming goods
When it comes to dealing with food, great care needs to be taken to ensure it leaves the farm or the factory in a condition that is safe to eat. Temperature plays a key part in this, especially as many food-borne illnesses are the result of incorrect heat settings.
The HACCP cerified thermometers from Testo is the ideal tool for checking temperatures of incoming goods.
Temperature measuring instruments for incoming goods
Flexible: 2 in 1 Infrared and penetration themometers
- Measure surface and core temperature
- Robust folding joint
- Compact, watertight, HACCP-compliant
For core temperatures: Penetration thermometer
- Fast measurement of core temperature
- Robust measuring instruments e. g. with frozen goods tip
- Various models for infrared measurement and penetration measurement
With a large selection of probes: Temperature meter
- Measures core temperature
- Wireless measurement with radio probes possible, connection for external probes
- Automatic value recognition (Auto-Hold), acoustic alarm, measurement data printing on-site with the Testo fast printer
Practical tips and information to download
HACCP in gastronomy done the right way
Food quality assurance and adherence to HACCP regulations in gastronomy: This application guide provides you with a compact overview. From important HACCP measurement tasks to practical measurement technology recommendations for your process steps.
As a bonus: 3 checklists for printing out.
Measurement technology tips for restaurateurs