Use this temperature probe with thermocouple (TC) sensor (Type K) to carry out measurements of surface temperatures.
The temperature probe is characterized by its quick response time. The T-hinge measuring head with sprung thermocouple strip makes this possible. It reaches the actual temperature of the measurement object in just a few seconds.
Moreover, the temperature probe can be used on uneven surfaces. It is not necessary to use a thermal conduction paste.
The surface probe is a digital probe with an intelligent calibration concept. You can adjust the probe using the EasyClimate software and achieve a zero-error display.
The surface temperature probe (when connected to the measuring instrument) is ideal for the following applications:
• Measuring component temperature in the electronics industry
• Measuring surface temperatures on injection-moulding tools
• Monitoring process temperatures
• Measuring temperature differences on underfloor heating, radiators, insulation or walls
• Reference measurements in the calibration laboratory
Scope of delivery
Fast-action surface temperature probe TC Type K with T-hinge measuring head including instruction for use.