Monitoring temperature in butchers' and bakers' businesses
In your baker's or butcher's business, you have to ensure that certain temperature values are not exceeded.
But how can you make sure of that in hectic daily business?
With the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2. It monitors temperatures securely, automatically and with a minimum of effort.
Monitoring and documentation of temperatures at all refrigerated sites without effort.
White paper “Still taking measurements? Or are you monitoring already?”
Concise expertise on automated temperature monitoring. With cost calculator.
- In order to adhere to limit values,
- comply with norms and guidelines (incl. HACCP),
- guarantee product quality
- and increase the customers' trust.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Positioning in slaughtering, cold rooms or sales counters
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm (SMS/e-mail) of critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency
- Automated and secure temperature monitoring
- No more manual readout and documentation
- All data in view: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Get to know our licence models
Choose the scope of function which suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Freely selectable measurement rate
- Comparison of several measurement locations, in to compare different branch stores, for example.
- Convenient automatic report function
- Convenient alarm by SMS
Download: Application example
All measurement values under control?
In our example application "Temperature monitoring in food", you can find out how the uninterrupted monitoring of foods in manufacture, processing and sales works with the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2.
Our offers for bakers and butchers
We designed testo Saveris 2 so that you can easily assemble your individual solution with the right loggers and your optimum Cloud licence. Our experts are happy to support you.
Additionally, we offer a special set for monitoring refrigerators, which helps you to differentiate between genuine temperature drops and slight fluctuations caused by opening the refrigerator door.
How testo Saveris 2 works in a butcher's business
Monitoring temperature without great effort
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes work off your hands and creates an additional security bonus thanks to the alarm function. For this reason, Ralf Spindler, the owner of the Metgerei Spindler butcher's business in Leutenbach, Germany, makes a clear recommendation.