- DC voltage: Calibration at 12 measuring points
- AC voltage: Calibration at 19 measuring points
- Resistance: Calibration at 7 measuring points
- Capacitance: Calibration at 4 measuring points
- Direct current: Calibration at 5 measuring points
- Alternating current: Calibration at 10 measuring points
Wherever measuring instruments and probes are used in quality-related areas, calibration of this equipment is required. This is because even the smallest measurement errors can have critical consequences.
In most cases, ISO calibrations which fulfil the requirements of the various standards and are traceable to national standards are sufficient. What are referred to as ISO certificates are then issued for these calibrations.