Thermography: Practical knowledge.
Non-contact temperature measurement with a thermal imager is indispensable in many applications. If you observe some basic rules, you will be able to use infrared measurement even more efficiently from now on.
- Find out more about the most important theoretical principles of thermography here.
- And benefit from valuable tips for your daily work with a thermal imager.
- Whether masonry or metal pipe: What you should pay attention to for different measurement objects.
- How to handle sources of interference in the surroundings.
- What is important in outdoor thermography.
Theoretical principles of thermography
Find out more in our compact tutorial on the physical principles of thermography. A real advantage, for example for setting the right emissivity for every surface.