Testo at the virtual GFSI Conference 2021
Come and visit us at our virtual Testo booth
Become part of the global GFSI community while working from home. Our experts look forward to welcoming you.
- Virtual networking
- Interactive features
- Innovative solutions
How do you manage your food safety program?
Choose a time and book an informational discussion to talk to our experts in our virtual conference room.
- Exciting topics
- Virtual demos
- Personal consultations
Join our Special Session
Wednesday, March 24th, 2021
06:15 pm - 06:45 pm CET
Operational Efficiency: Maximizing Food Safety Management in the 21st Century
In this session you will learn how data-driven, smarter food safety management protects people's health with technologies and innovative food safety solutions.
Our expert panel will answer your biggest questions about measuring operational food safety, like:
- What factors of human behavior, risk and communication are important to consider when measuring operational food safety?
- How can digital food safety management systems increase your efficiency, visibility, and accuracy in routine processes?
- What are the benefits of using data-driven methods in your food safety program?
Can’t attend the GFSI Conference?
Register today, watch later: We will record the Special Session for you and make it available as a free video after the conference.
Dr. Ben Chapman
Professor, Food Safety Specialist
North Carolina State University
Vice President of Food Science
National Restaurant Association
Director of Food Safety
and Industry Outreach
Testo North America
Vice President Solutions
Testo North America
Data-driven smarter food safety management – Built for compliance
The top 3 benefits of Testo's innovative solutions for smarter food safety management
Smart Records H3>
Employee Engagement H3>
Management by Exception H3>
Are your sites ready for the next remote audit?
- Temperature data loggers with real-time data transfer
- Smart hand-held measuring instruments with data storage in the cloud
- Data access anytime, anywhere
How do you ensure that your employees know how to execute a task?
- User-friendly digital checklists
- Staff are guided step by step
- Food safety instructions available at the click of a button
Management by Exception
Can you focus your time where it is needed most?
- Software for company-wide transparency
- Identify problems early thanks to automated alarms
- Spend less time and effort on reports – more time for your customers