The professional thermal imager provides you with ideal support in your day-to-day work: you can generate error-free and objectively comparable infrared images using its handy functions. The IFOV warner, testo ɛ-Assist and testo ScaleAssist mean you can avoid measurement errors and not only effortlessly achieve optimum setting of emissivity (ɛ) and reflected temperature (RTC) for building thermography, but also of colour scale.
Special measuring mode for detecting mould-risk areasIdentify the risk of mould easily and reliably: the testo 605i thermohygrometer measures ambient temperature and humidity and transmits the readings in real time via Bluetooth to the thermal imager. The infrared camera measures the surface temperature and calculates the relative surface moisture using the readings from the thermohygrometer. The relative surface moisture is shown on the display as a humidity image – mould-risk areas are indicated using traffic light colours.
You can very easily see how big the risk of mould is by means of the traffic light colours (green, amber, red):
- Green = no risk. The surface moisture is between 0% and 59% - mould spores do not find optimum growing conditions
- Amber = caution, mould formation possible. The surface moisture is between 60% and 79% - some mould spores find optimum growing conditions
- Red = attention, mould danger. The surface moisture is over 80% - mould spores find optimum growing conditions
The testo 872 thermal imager – smart and networkedThe testo 872 thermal imager guarantees wireless communication with mobile terminal devices via WLAN. The testo Thermography App for iOS and Android offers you the possibility of writing and sending reports on site, as well as saving them online, and of using your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control.
Technical highlights of the testo 872 specially for building thermography
- Infrared resolution of 320 x 240 pixels = 76,800 temperature measuring points, the infrared resolution is extended to 640 x 480 pixels via integrated SuperResolution Technology
- Detecting temperature differences from 0.05 °C
- 42° fixed-focus lens for a wide field of view and an ideal overview of the temperature distribution. The fixed focus means there is no longer any need for manual focusing
- The testo Thermography App enables you to write reports on site, save them online and send them by e-mail, as well as allowing you to use mobile terminal devices as a second display or for remote control
- Wireless transmission (via Bluetooth) of external measurement parameters, such as ambient temperature and relative humidity, from the testo 605i thermohygrometer to the testo 872 thermal imager
- Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition
- The testo ScaleAssist automatically ensures optimum setting of the thermal image scale, which means you generate objectively comparable and error-free thermal images, e.g. of the thermal insulation behaviour of buildings
- The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors, because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure
- For thermography of the highest possible standard, you need both a high-quality thermal imager and high-performance analysis software. The IRSoft software (free download) enables quick, easy and professional analysis of thermal and humidity images and their documentation in a report