As a pharmacist, you deal with goods which have a direct effect on the health of your customers. It goes without saying that these may not show any quality deficiencies.
In retail pharmacies a great many regulations have to be adhered to. This includes the monitoring and documentation of the temperature in the sales room, storeroom and drugs refrigerators by the help of ph measuring instrument and temperature monitoring instrument.
- Use our data logger system for temperature monitoring
- Assure the correct storage of drugs
Temperature measurement H2>
In the laboratory, you will often come into contact with many caustic chemicals in the process of manufacturing medicines.
- Temperature measurement with an instrument which is resistant to aggressive media
- e.g. thanks to a glass casing
pH measurement H2>
Measuring instruments for pH value are above all used in the chemical, pharmaceutical industry.
- Discover the processes of many chemical and biochemical reactions
- Determine the pH value in semi-solid and viscoplastic media as well as in liquids