Ambient conditions play a key role in hospitals – not only in cleanrooms and operating theatres, but also in waiting rooms, patient rooms and in the canteen.
- Use our climate monitoring system
- Store pharmaceuticals, vaccines, laboratory samples and units of blood at the right temperatures by the help of temperature data loggers
Sterilization and disinfection H2>
Highly efficient validation of your sterilization processes.
Temperature monitoring H2>
Correct compliance with storage temperatures is an important prerequisite for the quality assurance of many products, e.g. in the area of pharmaceutical products.
- Check and document the profile of the ambient temperature by the help of data loggers
- Make a crucial contribution to verifiable preservation of product quality
Transport temperature H2>
Most pharmaceuticals must be continuously transported at defined upper and lower temperature and humidity limit values, along the entire supply chain.
- Control of the cold chain during delivery
- Protection from unnoticed gaps in the cold chain during the entire distribution path
- monitor and document simply, securely and compliantly with all common standards, guidelines and regulations