Leakage detection with a thermal imager
Checking heating systems, making hidden water pipes visible and detecting leaks – for all these challenges, you need reliable tools. Tools like the pro thermal imagers from Testo.
Our imagers are manufactured in Germany, stand out thanks to their reliable brand quality and support you with these functions, among others:
- Evaluating mould risk according to the traffic light principle
- Streaming of thermal images to mobile end devices
- Intuitive documentation
Of course our thermal imagers also support you in the thermographic inspection of complete buildings.
More on building thermography here.
NEW: testo 883 thermal imager
for building energy consultation
Evaluate mould risk: Humidity image
- Directly in the thermal image
- Intuitively according to the traffic light principle
- Radio humidity probe can be integrated
Stream measurements live: testo Thermography App
- Smartphone/tablet as a second display
- Ideal for convincing customers
- Fast reports on site
Professional documentation: testo IRSoft
- Process and comprehensively analyze thermal images
- Fast and easy reports thanks to templates
- Free with every Testo thermal imager
- High thermal sensitivity for the smallest temperature differences
- Wide field of view for recording in small rooms
- See and document problems
- Check performance after flushing
- Switch on, point, know more.
- Smart and networked thermal imaging.
- Smart thermography for professional requirements.
- Smart thermography with optimum image quality.
Practical guide: Thermography for heating constructors
- Detecting leakages
- Testing radiators
- A thermal imager pays off this fast
Brochure building thermography
- Model overview
These applications might also be interesting you