Efficient adjustment of ventilation systems
Clamp probe and digital multimeters are part of a facility manager's basic equipment. Because electrical connections are found in all systems.
- You test the performance and smooth running of switching cabinets, refrigeration systems, heat pumps or air conditioning and heating systems.
- You identify overheated system components early with a thermal imager.
This allows you to extend the working life and ensure error-free operation.
Our recommendations for electrical installations
testo 770-3 clamp meter
- Comfortable work, even in tight measurement locations
- Easy performance measurement
- TRMS for accurate readings
testo 760-2 digital multimeter
- Reliable work thanks to automatic measurement parameter detection
- Low-pass filter
- TRMS for accurate readings
Thermal imager with App testo 872
- 320 x 240 pixels IR resolution
- 0.06 °C thermal sensitivity
- Wireless connection with testo 770-3 clamp meter
More measuring instruments
Intuitive, efficient, reliable – everything you need for facility management
- At Testo, you will find measuring instruments for heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration systems, as well as for electrical measurement parameters.
- Our digital measuring technology is intuitive and easy to use – saving your service engineers valuable time during every measurement.
- Our one-stop service includes loan instruments, repairs, 24-hour spare parts service, made-to-measure probe construction as well as seminars and webinars with valuable practical information – all from one provider. • Our web-based test equipment management system PRIMAS takes care of your organizational work and increases the availability of your equipment.
Testo is your competent partner for all facility management measuring tasks. We can help you carry out your day-to-day work more easily and efficiently, with intelligent measuring technology and tailored services.
Practical information about recording measurements at supply air, exhaust air and swirl outlets
In our Tips & Tricks brochure, you will find valuable tips on measuring correctly at all types of air outlets – for example:
- Reliable recording of volume flows at large supply air outlets
- Accurate measurements using the testovent 417 measurement funnel
- Particularities of recording measurements at swirl outlets
Know-how: Application examples for facility management
Testo is a strong partner to have by your side, who will provide you with all the measuring equipment that you need to carry out all your technical facility management tasks. And that’s not all – we also offer you a tailored service, which will make your work easier, more accurate and also faster.
- Uniform instrument operating concept guarantees simple, intuitive operation
- Efficient documentation thanks to digital recording
- Calibration service including logistics and organization
- Integral test equipment management system PRIMAS
You will find all the details in our facility management application example.
Testo ensures greater quality and efficiency in facility management with comprehensive services and innovative connectivity solutions:
- Comprehensive services ranging from calibration and loan instruments to consultancy and training services - everything from one provider
- App-to-app integration: readings are recorded directly in the mobile software for CAFM on smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Increased data quality and customer satisfaction
Our integral, manufacturer-independent test equipment management system PRIMAS guarantees increased efficiency and quality in the management of your equipment:
- Minimum processing times for calibrations and repairs
- Efficient deadline monitoring of calibration and maintenance due dates
- Standard-compliant implementation and documentation of all calibration procedures