Food monitoring in storerooms: Reliable and non-stop.
The monitoring of ambient conditions in food storage, it is crucial that the measurement technology used always delivers reliable measurement results without causing unnecessary work.
- Temperature and humidity values should be measured and documented automatically and without documentation.
- And in cases of limit value violations, an alarm SMS or e-mail must be triggered immediately.
This is exactly what the temperature monitoring system testo Saveris 2 and the Testo data loggers offer.
Data loggers and WiFi data monitoring system for food monitoring in storerooms
Temperature and humidity monitoring:Data loggers from Testo
- Measurement and document temperature and humidity reliably
- Approval according to EN 12830
- Easy data evaluation on a PC
Flexible monitoring by wireless LAN:testo Saveris 2
- Measures, monitors and documents temperature and humidity automatically and without interruption
- Easily integrated into an existing wireless LAN
- Measurement value storage in the data loggers and in the Testo Cloud.
- Access to measurement values via PC, tablet, smartphone
- Alarm by SMS, e-mail and via push alarms
Practical tips and information to download
HACCP in gastronomy done the right way
Food quality assurance and adherence to HACCP regulations in gastronomy: This application guide provides you with a compact overview. From important HACCP measurement tasks to practical measurement technology recommendations for your process steps.
As a bonus: 3 checklists for printing out.
Measurement technology tips for restaurateurs
Which measuring instrument suits your requirements? Clearly arranged graphic decision-making assistance and clear product comparisons – now in the new brochure specially for gastronomy and restaurants.