Electrical measuring instruments – tailor-made for servicing.
Simpler and safer: Electrical measuring instruments from the market leader in portable measurement technology.
Whether multimeters, clamp meters, current testers or voltage testers – thanks to innovative technologies and simplified application, the Testo measuring instruments measure electrical parameters more reliably and precisely than ever before. The status of all electrical plants and equipment (incl. electric motors, pumps and switching cabinets) can be tested reliably and highly efficiently.
Find out about service, calibration and training from Testo. For even better performance in electrical measuring technology.
Clever digital multimeters
The digital multimeters from Testo need no dial, and make incorrect settings almost impossible. It doesn’t matter whether you are measuring voltage or an ionization current – there couldn’t be more reliability. Especially precise, thanks to True Root Mean Square measurement (TRMS), low-pass filter and μA current measurement range.
- Automatic detection and selection of measurement parameters via socket assignment
- Suitable for measurement environments up to CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V
- Easy operation via function keys and large illuminated display
Innovative clamp meters
Ideally suitable for error detection on electrical plants, controls, electric motors and industrial switching cabinets. The clamp meters measure even low AC/DC currents reliably, with the highest possible resolution of 0.1 mA.
- Innovative clamp mechanism to grab individual cables without any problem even in tight surroundings
- With additional functions for starting current, output and measurement in the μA range
- Bluetooth connection to thermal imagers testo 871/872 and testo Smart Probes App
Voltage testers which also measure current
The first voltage testers in line with DIN-EN 61243-3:2014 which also measure current. Ideally suited for almost all measuring tasks involved in testing current and voltage.
- Reliable voltage display, even with an empty battery
- Measure immediately without any switching on or selection
- Exchangeable measuring tips
Voltage testers with 360° display
Only Testo has voltage testers with all-round display. Thanks to unique light technology, readings can be clearly seen from any position. This means you can measure voltage more reliably.
- Certified according to the DIN-EN 61243-3:2010 voltage tester standard
- Anti-slip ring for a secure hold when testing
- Safety specification according to CAT III
Non-contact voltage testers
The non-contact voltage tester is particularly suitable for initial checking of a possible fault source. Indispensable for work on electrical systems!
- Voltage range up to 1,000 V
- Filter for high-frequency interference signals
- Adjustable for phase detection or voltage indication