In gastronomy and restaurants, measurement technology helps to ensure impeccable food quality, taking the HACCP regulations into account. In order to use measurement technology in a truly efficient and targeted way, however, restaurateurs require specific background information:
- Which legally prescribed limit values must be complied with?
- How can these values be measured efficiently?
- How does automated climate monitoring save time and money?
- How do alarm functions reduce risks?
- In deep-frying, how can money be saved and flavour improved?
Get answers to these questions, plus useful checklists for printing out, now in our free application report.
Register now for the download.