Temperature monitoring in pharmacies and hospitals
In the storage of drugs, it is crucial to adhere to suitable temperature and humidity conditions.
In retail pharmacies a great many regulations have to be adhered to. This includes the monitoring and documentation of the temperature in the sales room, storeroom and drugs refrigerators. In Hospitals it is essential to store pharmaceuticals, vaccines, laboratory samples and units of blood at the right temperatures in order to ensure that they remain effective and that hygiene is maintained.
With the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2, you monitor temperature securely, automatically and with a minimum of effort.
- In sales room, storerooms and drugs refrigerators
- In order to adhere to legal regulations
- In order to guarantee the welfare of the patients
- In order to avoid economic damage to the pharmacy
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Loggers can be positioned anywhere
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm for critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency in day-to-day business
- Automated and secure temperature monitoring
- No more manual readout and documentation
- All data in view: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Get to know our licence models
Choose the scope of function which suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Reports automatically sent by e-mail fulfil the documentation obligation
- Several user accounts e.g. for different branches
- Conveneint alarm by SMS
Everything you need to know about the Testo Cloud
In our whitepaper on Cloud technology, you get comprehensive information on the benefits for your application as well as important aspects such as data security and availability.
How testo Saveris 2 works in a pharmacy
100 % drug quality with little effort
The WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2 takes work off pharmacists' hands and creates an additional security bonus thanks to the alarm function. This is why Alexander Jaschke, the proprietor of the Apotheke an der Mathildenhöhe pharmacy in Darmstadt, Germany, wholeheartedly recommends it.
Download: Application example
Want to be in control of all your readings?
In our example application "Monitoring the temperature and humidity of drugs", you can find out how the uninterrupted drug humidity and temperature monitoring during storage works with the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2.
Our offers for pharmacies and hospitals
Every pharmacy is different. That's why you can assemble your testo Saveris 2 package, with the right loggers and the optimum Cloud licence yourself. We are happy to assist you with this.
Additionally, we offer a special set for monitoring refrigerators, which helps you to differentiate between genuine temperature drops and slight fluctuations caused by opening the refrigerator door.