Effective facilities maintenance requires quality, reliable equipment to help you to discover potential issues, for example building moisture, mould, heat bridges and energy consultancy. With Testo equipment you can monitor IAQ, RPM, Thermal Emissions, LUX and Sound levels to ensure your building or facility is sufficiently maintained.
Energy consulting H2>
In building thermography, thermal imagers are ideal for quick, easy visualisation of energy losses in the heating or air conditioning systems of buildings.
- Analyse energy efficiency: examining the whole building shell
- Identifying possibilities for energy saving
Mould detection H2>
Damp ceilings and walls may be a result of structural damage. In most cases, however, it is a sign of improper ventilation.
- Reliable mould detection
- Analyse who or what has caused the mould
Building moisture H2>
Damp areas in the roof structure, in particular in flat roofs, store the warmth from the sun for longer than intact areas.
- Detect temperature differences with a thermal imaging camera
- Pinpoint the exact roof areas with trapped moisture or damaged insulation