In most countries, operation of all types of industrial plants is subject to strict regulations governing exhaust gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Verify that the components defined as pollutants do not exceed certain limit values in the flue gas
- Carry out a preliminary flue gas analysis before an official emissions reading
Flue gas analysis instruments are one of the items of equipment that are used on a daily basis by service engineers to achieve optimum tuning of engines.
- Tune the engine to the optimum operating parameters while complying with the limit value regulations in force
- Avoid downtimes over the long term
Efficiency testing on ships
On ships, as little visible smoke should be produced as possible, and the soot content kept to a minimum. n shipbuilding, the smoke count also plays an important part.
- Test whether the smoke count of marine diesel engines does not exceed the prescribed limit values
- Prove the soot emission in the diesel exhaust to custormers
Gas turbines are subject to flue gas limit values which are to be adhered to during operation and regularly checked depending on the size of the system.
- Check the system's emission values for adherence to limit values and for the manufacturer's specifications
- Extreme accuracy for the work on LowNOx gas turbines