Infrared thermometers and thermal imaging cameras from Testo
Temperature is surely the most frequently measured physical quantity. There are various options available for measuring temperature including infrared light thermometers and thermal imaging cameras.
Testo offer a wide variety of temperature measuring solutions, read on to find out more.
An infrared thermometer from Testo offers you the following:
- An instrument for the fast, non-contact measurement of the surface temperature.
- Easy temperature measurement, even with dynamic processes or in locations that are difficult to access.
- Reliable temperature measurement with cost-effective technology.
More about IR thermometers
Using thermography makes your work even easier:
- In building thermography a Testo thermal camera helps you to detect thermal bridges and structural defects.
- In heating engineering you can use thermography to check underfloor heating is working properly or for the non-destructive detection of leaks.
- In maintenance a thermal camera enables you to see wear before systems fail.
More about Thermal Imagers
More measuring instruments from Testo
Smart temperature measurement
are compact professional measuring instruments operated by smartphone. They are available for the most important measurement parameters and will make your day-to-day work somewhat more pleasant.
Measuring in liquids, semi-solid and solid media
Measuring temperatures on surfaces
As the name makes clear, a surface temperature meter is used to measure the temperature on the surface of a measurement object. This category also includes infrared thermometers. Just like an infrared thermal imager, they measure an object's thermal radiation. Temperature measuring strips on the other hand are used for fast measurement of the surface temperature in a really wide variety of applications.
Temperature data loggers are used not only for measuring temperatures (and other measurement parameters), but also for monitoring and recording them over defined time periods.