Testo thermal cameras are perfect for preventative maintenance on electrical or mechanical manufacturing plants, and analysis of thermal production processes. Using thermal imaging you can detect thermal anomalies in maintenance easily, efficiently and safely.
Electrical systems H2>
In electrical installations or cables, increased temperatures are always an indication of an overload, an imminent malfunction or an existing defect.
- Evaluation of the heat status of low, medium and high-voltage systems by the help of thermal imagers
- Early detection of defective components or connections
- Minimize dangerous fire risks and prevent costly production downtimes
Mechanical Maintenance H2>
Signs of wear in machinery often become apparent long before a malfunction, due to an increase in temperature.
- With a thermal imager, any suspicious changes can be spotted immediately
- Your maintenance operation can be carried out on all mechanical installations during operation and from a safe distance
Fill level monitoring H2>
The level control in sealed fluid tanks has proved to be a sensible method for avoiding machine damage and as a result production losses.
- Non-contact fill level check with a thermal imager