Disruptions to the production process can have devastating and far-reaching consequences for any company. Using Testo thermal cameras and monitoring equipment for quality assurance you can minimise risks.
Climate monitoring H2>
Cold chain compliance has to be checked and verified for almost all temperature-sensitive goods.
- Use climate monitoring system
- Continuous documentation of storage temperatures
Quality assurance H2>
Testo thermal imagers ensure precise situation analyses, thus supporting process control and product quality assurance.
- Detect foreign bodies in production processes
- Discover anomalies in the heat distribution of components
High temperature H2>
Whether in glass bottle manufacturing, ceramics or tile production: Wherever hot materials are processed, quality can suffer if machines and conveyor belts are not suitably heated.
- Testo thermal imagers allow you to test the exact temperatures from a safe distance
- Identify wear, damaged insulation and coking on furnaces and ladles
- Operation does not need to be interrupted