The precise visualisation of mould danger is of great significance in building diagnosis, as lacking or inaccurate analyses can cause damage with serious consequences.
In order to avoid this risk, potential risk spots have to be identified as exactly as possible.
With a thermal imager and a wireless humidity probe from Testo, you can do this professionally, easily and absolutely reliably.
Professional mould risk detection with Testo.
The challenge H2>
- Mould can form anywhere where too much moisture occurs e.g. on walls or ceilings.
- Causes for this can be insufficient ventilation or cold bridges plus humid ambient air.
- Many damp spots are not identifiable with the naked eye, and can only be detected with professional measurement technology.
The solution H2>
- Thermal imager and wireless humidity probe reliably and exactly visualise mould danger.
- Using both measuring instruments together, the relative surface moisture can be easily calculated.
- Mould-danger spots are clearly presented in the thermal image using a traffic light system.
The Testo building diagnosis kits H2>
- Complete kit for building diagnosis professionals: Thermal imager testo 871 or testo 872 incl. free thermohygrometer testo 605i. Or thermal imager testo 883 with additionally orderable thermohygrometer.
- You work with outstanding image quality and SuperResolution technology for even more detailed thermal images.
- Incl. application software IRSoft for professional image processing, analysis and reporting.
Thermal imager testo 872 with infrared resolution 320 x 240 pixels and fixed focus, with thermohygrometer testo 605i in a kit.
Download example application:
"Quick identification of mould and humidity with thermal imagers from Testo."