Effective facilities maintenance requires quality, reliable equipment to help you to discover potential issues, for example building moisture, mould, heat bridges and energy consultancy. With Testo equipment you can monitor IAQ, RPM, Thermal Emissions, LUX and Sound levels to ensure your building or facility is sufficiently maintained.
and energy consultation
In building thermography, thermal imagers are ideal for quick, easy visualisation of energy losses in the heating or air conditioning systems of buildings.
- Analyse energy efficiency: examining the whole building shell
- Identifying possibilities for energy saving
with thermal imagers
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations can be checked easily, quickly and reliably with Testo thermal imagers.
- Discovering thermal anomalies
- Examining and monitoring heating pipes and testing their installations
Identify the risk of mould
With the humidity mode of the thermal imagers, the mould risk at thermal weak spots is displayed according to the traffic-light principle.
- Directly in the thermal image
- Humidity probe (thermohygrometer) connectable