Ensure air quality and comfort
A good working climate is important – and easily feasible technically
With multifunction air velocity & IAQ measuring instruments from Testo and the compatible probes, you can record all relevant air velocity & IAQ parameters such as temperature, humidity, CO2 and lux.
Data loggers and Cloud-based monitoring systems record climate-relevant parameters over a longer period of time and provide information about indoor air quality, for example.
Even so, what if someone complains about the indoor climate? With the standard-compliant evaluation in accordance with PMV/PPD, you don’t need to worry.
Take advantage of Testo's facility management expertise!
Our recommendations for air quality and comfort.
Universal air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument testo 400
- One for all: Probes for temperature, %RH, draught, flow, CO2, lux
- Present comfort values objectively in accordance with PMV/PPD
- Incl. analysis software and differential pressure sensor
- Perfect for standard-compliant measurements
- Guided programs for HVAC grid measurements and comfort levels (PMV/PPD)
- Full documentation that can be completed right on site
Air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument testo 440
- Clearly structured measurement menus for turbulence, mould detection and long-term measurement, e.g. CO₂
- Large display for intuitive operation
- Wireless measurement convenience with no cable clutter thanks to Bluetooth probes
Data logger for temperature and humidity testo 175 H1
- Climate monitoring in offices and storerooms
- Easy data transfer by USB
- Data evaluation and documentation on PC