Monitoring ambient conditions in facility management
As a facility manager, it is part of your responsibility to ensure that the conditions in all rooms in a building always meet the desired requirements. If it doesn't, complaints, damage or even production disturbances can occur.
With the WiFi data logger system testo Saveris 2, you can finally prevent these problems automatically and with a minimum of effort.
- In order to ensure the right climate in a building,
- to identify temperature and air humidity deviations in time
- and in cases of malfunctions, to take counter-measures early.
The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system
- Loggers can be placed anywhere – thanks to wireless LAN data transfer, even at difficult-to-access sites
- Measurement values are automatically transferred to the Cloud, and stored there
- Data are accessible at any time via a web browser – also on a smartphone/tablet
- Alarm for critical values
How testo Saveris 2 creates more efficiency
- Automated and secure temperature monitoring
- No more manual readout and documentation
- All data in view: no matter where you are
- Maximum flexibility with the Advanced licence
Get to know our licence models
Choose the scope of function which suits you
For entry-level users: Basic licence
- Free Cloud access
- Pre-set measurement rate
- Alarm by e-mail
Our tip: Full flexibility with the Advanced licence
- Comparative overview of various measurement locations
- Measurement rate freely selectable
- Grouping of data loggers by different building units
- Convenient automatic report function
- Alarm by SMS
Ordering suggestion for indoor climate monitoring in facility management
We designed testo Saveris 2 so that you can easily assemble your individual solution with the right loggers and your optimum Cloud licence. Our experts are happy to support you.
As a starter, we recommend the two WiFi data loggers testo Saveris 2-H1 and testo Saveris 2-T1 for monitoring temperature and humidity.
To the testo Saveris 2-H1
To the testo Saveris 2-T1