Monitor temperature and humidity nonstop.
When monitoring ambient conditions in food storage, it is crucial that the measurement technology used always delivers reliable measurement results without causing unnecessary work
- Temperature and humidity values should be measured and documented automatically and without documentation.
- And in cases of limit value violations, an alarm SMS or e-mail must be triggered immediately.
This is exactly what the monitoring system testo Saveris 2 and the Testo data loggers offer.
Tips & Tricks: Temperature measurement in the cold chain
- What are the 3 methods of measuring temperature?
- Which basic legal principles should be familiar?
- What should you look for when buying?
Uninterrupted documentation in real time and with alarm: Data monitoring system
- Monitors and documents temperature and humidity automatically and without interruption
- Easily integrated into an existing wireless LAN
- Measurement values are stored in the loggers and in the Testo Cloud
- Access to all measurement data by PC, tablet or smartphone
- Alarms by SMS, e-mail or push
- Measurement and document temperautre and humidity reliably
- Approved according to EN 12830
- Easy data evaluation on a PC
Find the right measuring instrument:
With the product consultant
To the product consultant
With just a few questions, we can together find out which measuring instrument perfectly meets your needs.
Brochure: Measurement technology cold chain
- Decision-making help: How to find the right measuring instrument
- Products in detailed comparison