Food quality management begins in incoming goods.
Easy operation and precise results: Incoming Goods is where foods pass over into the responsibility of the restaurateur.
Here the correct temperature of foods must be tested and proven by spot checks.
Temperature measuring instruments from Testo are the ideal solution for this responsible job in the cold chain.
Temperature measuring instruments for incoming goods
Flexible: Infrared and penetration thermometers.
- Measure surface and core temperature
- Robust folding joint
- Compact, watertight, HACCP-compliant
For core temperatures: Penetration thermometer
- Fast measurement of core temperature
- Robust measuring instruments e. g. with frozen goods tip
- Various models for infrared measurement and penetration measurement
With a large selection of probes: Temperature meter
- Measures core temperature
- Wireless measurement with radio probes possible, connection for external probes
- Automatic value recognition (Auto-Hold), acoustic alarm, measurement data printing on-site with the Testo fast printer
HACCP in gastronomy done the right way
Food quality assurance and adherence to HACCP regulations in gastronomy: This application guide provides you with a compact overview. From important HACCP measurement tasks to practical measurement technology recommendations for your process steps.
As a bonus: 3 checklists for printing out.
Measurement technology tips for restaurateurs
Which measuring instrument suits your requirements? Clearly arranged graphic decision-making assistance and clear product comparisons – now in the new brochure specially for gastronomy and restaurants.