Ensure HACCP concept gastronomy in food service
Regulation of the consumption temperature plays a crucial role in food service. In order to comply with the stipulations of HACCP, the temperatures of foods must correspond to certain limit values.
The use of a temperature data logger or a monitoring system allows continuous monitoring.
Combi thermometers from Testo, on the other hand, are ideal for a flexible switchover between spot checks and infrared measurement.
Temperature measuring instruments for food service
Temperature and humidity monitoring:
Data loggers from Testo
- Reliable measurement and documentation of temperature and humidity
- Approval according to EN 12830
- Easy data evaluation on a PC
Continuous monitoring by wireless LAN: by testo Saveris 2
- Measures, monitors and documents temperature and humidity automatically and without interruption
- Easily integrated into an existing wireless LAN
- Measurement value storage in the data loggers and in the Testo Cloud.
- Access to measurement values via PC, tablet, smartphone
- Alarm by SMS, e-mail and via push alarms
Flexible temperature checking: Infrared and penetration thermometers
- Measure surface and core temperature
- Robust folding joint
- Compact, washable, HACCP-compliant
HACCP in gastronomy done the right way
Food quality assurance and adherence to HACCP regulations in gastronomy: This application guide provides you with a compact overview. From important HACCP measurement tasks to practical measurement technology recommendations for your process steps.
As a bonus: 3 checklists for printing out.
Measurement technology tips for restaurateurs
Which measuring instrument suits your requirements? Clearly arranged graphic decision-making assistance and clear product comparisons – now in the new brochure specially for gastronomy and restaurants.