In the food sector, cold chain compliance has to be checked and verified, whilst ambient conditions may also have a serious impact on product quality. This makes continuous monitoring of temperature and relative humidity essential.
Testo supply measurement equipment to cover all aspects of the temperature controlled supply chain from producer through storage, distribution to the retailer.
Temperature monitoring solution
Wherever people work with food, the ambient temperature and humidity play a critical role.
- Use our climate monitoring system
- Ensure compliance with HACCP and EN 12830 guidelines
- Make sure your goods are impeccable in terms of both hygiene and quality
More on our complete solution
Temperature spot checks
More on temperature checks
The temperature of foods has a crucial influence on the formation and proliferation of germs and therefore on product quality and consumer health.
- Proceed regular temperature checks
- Ensure food safety
More on temperature monitoring
There are a huge number of facilities where (deep-)frozen food has to be stored.
- Use data loggers to continuously document the temperature
- Approved according to EN 12830