In hospitals and clinics, medicine must be kept in very specific conditions. Medicines and blood products, for example, need defined constant temperatures, in order not to spoil. With testo's climate monitoring system conditions are continuously monitored.
Climate monitoring solution H2>
Ambient conditions play a key role in hospitals – not only in cleanrooms and operating theatres, but also in waiting rooms, patient rooms and in the canteen.
- Use our climate monitoring system
- Store pharmaceuticals, vaccines, laboratory samples and units of blood at the right temperatures
Temperature monitoring H4>
Correct compliance with storage temperatures is an important prerequisite for the quality assurance of many products, e.g. in the area of pharmaceutical products.
- Check and document the profile of the ambient temperature by the help of data loggers
- Make a crucial contribution to verifiable preservation of product quality
Transport temperature H4>
Most pharmaceuticals must be continuously transported at defined upper and lower temperature and humidity limit values, along the entire supply chain.
- Control of the cold chain during delivery
- Protection from unnoticed gaps in the cold chain during the entire distribution path
- monitor and document simply, securely and compliantly with all common standards, guidelines and regulations