Pharmaceutical products must be able to demonstrate perfect quality. This applies to the research laboratory and the production of medicines, as well as the storage of sensitive substances. Strict regulations and directives apply, e.g. the ISO 9001, GxP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), or 21 CFR Part 11.
Temperature during transport H4>
Most pharmaceuticals must be continuously transported at defined upper and lower temperature and humidity limit values, along the entire supply chain.
- Control of the cold chain during delivery
- Protection from unnoticed gaps in the cold chain during the entire distribution path
- monitor and document simply, securely and compliantly with all common standards, guidelines and regulations
pH measurement H4>
Measuring instruments for pH value are above all used in the chemical, pharmaceutical industry.
- Discover the processes of many chemical and biochemical reactions
- Determine the pH value in semi-solid and viscoplastic media as well as in liquids
CFR data logger H2>
- Measuring range: -50 to +140°C
- Dimensions: 20 x 40 mm (small battery), 20 x 59 mm (large battery)
- 1 probe (rigid, short): Ø 3 mm; length 25 mm