As a pharmacist, you deal with goods which have a direct effect on the health of your customers. Medicine must be kept in specific conditions so there are no quality deficiencies. With Testo's climate monitoring system conditions are continuously monitored.
In retail pharmacies a great many regulations have to be adhered to. This includes the monitoring and documentation of the temperature in the sales room, storeroom and drugs refrigerators.
- Use our data logger system for temperature monitoring
- Assure the correct storage of drugs
Temperature measurement H4>
In the laboratory, you will often come into contact with many caustic chemicals in the process of manufacturing medicines.
- Temperature measurement with an instrument which is resistant to aggressive media
- E.g. thanks to a glass casing
pH measurement H4>
Measuring instruments for pH value are above all used in the chemical, pharmaceutical industry.
- Discover the processes of many chemical and biochemical reactions
- Determine the pH value in semi-solid and viscoplastic media as well as in liquids
Saveris 2 Application Example H4>
The storage of pharmaceuticals in pharmacies and hospitals is of the highest importance to avoid consistently avoid risks that can occur from improper storage.
- Automated, secure monitoring
- Monitor temperature and humidity