Testo thermal cameras are perfect for preventative maintenance on electrical or mechanical manufacturing plants, and analysis of thermal production processes. Using thermal imaging you can detect thermal anomalies in maintenance easily, efficiently and safely.
Electrical maintenance H2>
In electrical installations or cables, increased temperatures are always an indication of an overload, an imminent malfunction or an existing defect.
- Evaluation of the heat status of low, medium and high-voltage systems by the help of thermal imagers
- Early detection of defective components or connections
- Minimize dangerous fire risks and prevent costly production downtimes
Mechanical Maintenance H2>
Signs of wear in machinery often become apparent long before a malfunction, due to an increase in temperature.
- With a thermal imager, any suspicious changes can be spotted immediately
- Your maintenance operation can be carried out on all mechanical installations during operation and from a safe distance
- Non-contact fill level check and safe high temperature measurement
Electrical measurement parameters H2>
Testing plants with the user-friendly electrical measuring instruments from Testo: innovative technology and easy handling ensure precise and reliable measurement of electrical parameters such as current, voltage or resistance.
- Clamp meter
- Current tester
- Voltage tester