Testo thermal cameras are perfect for preventative maintenance on electrical or mechanical manufacturing plants, and analysis of thermal production processes. Using thermal imaging you can detect thermal anomalies in maintenance easily, efficiently and safely.
Electrical maintenance H2>
In electrical installations or cables, increased temperatures are always an indication of an overload, an imminent malfunction or an existing defect.
- Evaluation of the heat status of low, medium and high voltage systems with thermal imagers
- Early detection of faulty components or connections
- Prevention of dangerous fire hazards and costly production downtimes
Electrical measurement parameters H2>
Testing plants with the user-friendly electrical measuring instruments from Testo: innovative technology and easy handling ensure precise and reliable measurement of electrical parameters such as current, voltage or resistance.
- Clamp meter
- Current tester
- Voltage tester
Mechanical Maintenance H2>
Before a machine breaks down, this is indicated in most cases by a rise in temperature. The thermal imagers from Testo allow you
- to perform inspections on machines during ongoing operations
- to detect friction losses and signs of wear in good time
- to plan repairs in good time and prevent downtimes
Thermography therefore plays an essential role in ensuring efficient, safe and interruption-free system operations.