In the catering sector, to guarantee both customer safety and satisfaction it is imperative food is kept at the correct temperatures throughout the preparation process. Testo food safety equipment ensures you are storing and preparing food safely. Solutions include fully integrated temperature monitoring systems, data loggers thermometers and cooking oil quality testers.
Restaurants and gastronomy
Temperature spot check H3>
The temperature of foods has a crucial influence on the formation and proliferation of germs and therefore on product quality and consumer health.
- Proceed regular temperature checks
- Ensure food safety
Temperature monitoring H3>
There are a huge number of facilities where (deep-)frozen food has to be stored.
- Use data loggers to continuously document the temperature
- Approved according to EN 12830
Cooking oil quality H4>
The oil in your deep fat fryer has a direct impact on various factors: spent cooking oil has a negative effect on the flavour and digestibility of deep-fried food.
- Determine the right moment for changing the cooking oil by the help of exact measurements
- Assure cooking oil quality and avoid too frequent changes of cooking oil
pH measurement H3>
The pH value of foods has a direct effect on the growth of microorganisms and therefore on food quality and safety.
- pH value as a quality characteristic for evaluating food
- Easy measurement of this important quality parameter