testo 883 convinces Cerdia: The pistol design thermal imager with testo SiteRecognition.
"Dedicated, agile, innovative" is the motto of Cerdia Produktions GmbH, which as a chemicals company is subject to strict legal requirements. For this reason, the firm is always open for solutions which promise to provide more security and efficiency. For example in the preventive maintenance of switching cabinets at their company headquarters in Freiburg, Germany. Since 2017, the service department has relied on the excellent thermal imager testo 885 with testo SiteRecognition technology. As a selected customer, Cerdia is happy to test the new pistol imager testo 883 with time-saving testo SiteRecognition technology before the official market launch – and they are thrilled. Best image quality and handy design. The perfect innovation for Cerdia.
"Since we started using testo SiteRecognition, we’re saving several hours of work on our just under 1,900 switching cabinets."
Udo Moser, Service and maintenance Cerdia Produktions GmbH
"Top thermal image. The menu structure is great, clearly arranged, excellently done, image quality just fantastic. The functions are easy to find and set."
Michael Schillinger, Energy electronic engineer on shifts, and certified Level 2 thermographer Cerdia Produktions GmbH
testo 883 thermal imager combines all advantages for top performance:
- Best image quality: IR resolution of 320 x 240 pixels (with SuperResolution 640 x 480 pixels)
- testo SiteRecognition: intelligent measurement site recognition and automatic image management
- For entry-level users: Import of existing inventory lists, use of existing codes (QR codes, barcodes, datamatrix 128)
- Export of measurement results into third programmes
- Specific pre-settings for the respective measurement site, such as coloured marking of affected areas in the thermal image when permitted upper or lower limit values are exceeded.
- Extensive analysis and documentation with testo IRSoft software
- Manual focus and interchangeable lenses
- Wireless transfer of the measurement values from testo 770-3 directly into the thermal image