Both butchers and bakers deal with easily spoilt products on a daily basis, for example fresh meat and pastries. Keeping such foods in the correct temperature conditions is equally crucial in both professions. Testo food safety equipment ensures you are storing and preparing food safely from farm to fork. Ideal for both spot checks and long-term monitoring.
Traditional food production sector
In your butcher's business, you have to ensure that certain temperature values are not exceeded.
- Use our WiFi data logger system
- Monitors temperatures securely, automatically and with a minimum of effort
Temperature spot checks H2>
The temperature of foods has a crucial influence on the formation and proliferation of germs and therefore on product quality and consumer health.
- Proceed regular temperature checks
- Ensure food safety
Temperature monitoring H2>
There are a huge number of facilities where (deep-)frozen food has to be stored.
- Use data loggers to continuously document the temperature
- Approved according to EN 12830
pH measurement H2>
The pH value of foods has a direct effect on the growth of microorganisms and therefore on food quality and safety.
- pH value as a quality characteristic for evaluating food
- Easy measurement of this important quality parameter
Cold chain H3>
Perishable foods are sensitive to changes in temperature. Therefore it is essential to ensure a constant temperature along the entire cold chain.
- Reliable IAQ monitoring along the entire cold chain
- With thermometers for spot check measurements and data loggers for continuous IAQ monitoring