Ventilation and air conditioning systems
Most modern workplaces have high-performance ventilation and air conditioning systems and it is important that these systems are properly maintained. Testo instruments for Ventilation and Air Conditioning are perfect to measure air flow, pressure, temperature and humidity to optimise building climate.
Did you know
Testo Anemometers are sensitive and accurate enough to measure the air current generated by the fluttering of butterfly wings!
More on ventilation ducts
Observance of air flows in the ventilation duct is of utmost importance for the function of the ventilation and air conditioning system.
- Accurate recording of air flows in the ventilation duct
- Ensure the removal of room loads (heating, cooling and substance loads)
Every duct inlet and outlet should only contain the volumetric flow that, according to its calculations, is the basic requirement for a system that works efficiently.
- Measure the volumetric flow according to EN 16211 in a reliable way
Pressure on filters
More on pressure on filters
Air conditioning systems are equipped with filters which prevent dirt from the outside air entering the indoor air.
- Measure differential pressure to check whether the filter is still fully functional
- If the pressure is too high, the filter is contaminated and needs changing
Balanced ventilation systems
More on ventilation systems
Indoor climate measuring instruments and probes from Testo support you in all phases of a BVS: From the planning phase through the optimum adjustment up to regular monitoring of the performance – intuitively, precisely and taking legal conformity into consideration.
- Measure supply air
- Check exhaust air vents in bathrooms and kitchens
- Check indoor humidity and temperature