The Testo Group offers more than 65 years of experience in measurement technology and around 3,500 employees worldwide. With our subsidary Testo Solutions GmbH, we offer complete quality management solutions for our customers in the food and pharmaceutical industries. Precise measurement technology is combined with intuitive software and customised services. Our solutions help save time and resources as well as to protect the environment and human health. Become part of our team and shape the future of Testo Solutions GmbH together with us.
Role and responsibilities:
Your task as Junior Key Account Manager Food (Restaurant and Retail) is the acquisition, intensive support, and continuous development of your customers in the food sector. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of your customers’ needs and support the key accounts with business-related problems. Additionally, you are responsible for the marketing of our quality assurance solutions. The satisfaction of your customers is a result of your work and leads to increasing sales in the area you are overseeing.
- Analysis of customer requirements and development of solutions for business-related problems of customers
- Business development of predetermined key accounts
- Establishment and maintenance of a trusting customer relationship, especially on the C-level
- You are the link between customers and internal teams.
- Preparing of regular progress reports and forecasts for internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Maintenance and presentation of strategic account plans (short, medium, and long-term goals) including binding plans for their implementation.
The ideal candidate will be able to grow into the role and take on additional responsibilities.
Essential skills and qualities:
- A degree in business administration, industrial engineering, or comparable technical or commercial apprenticeship
- First experience in key account management and project management
- Sales experience in the field of technical software/hardware solutions (software as a service) in the food industry, restaurant chains and/or in retail is of great advantage.
- HACCP and process knowledge as well as knowledge regarding markets, competition, and standards is desirable.
- A confident personality with high communication skills on all hierarchy levels
- Analytical, structured, and result-oriented way of working
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Fluent English and willingness to travel.
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days Annual Leave, additional 3 days for Christmas + Bank Holidays
- Group Personal Pension Plan (5% Employer 3% Employee)
- Group Life Assurance & Group Income Protection
- Free Onsite Parking
- Open Plan Office Environment
- Early finish on Fridays
- Office closes for Christmas and reopens in the New Year
This is a hybrid working role with 3 days in our office in Alton, Hampshire and 2 days at home.
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to