Thermal Imagers from Testo - 865 - 872 comparison
Testo 865: H2>
Testo 868: H2>
160 x 120 pixels
Testo 871: H2>
240 x 180 pixels
Testo 872: H2>
320 x 240 pixels
|Infrared resolution||160 x 120 pixels||160 x 120 pixels||240 x 180 pixels||320 x 240 pixles|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||< 120 mK||<100 mK||<90 mK||<60 mK|
|Measuring range||-20 to +280°C||-30 to +650°C||-30 to +650°C||-30 to +650°C|
|Field of view (FOV)||31° x 32°||31° x 23°||35° x 26°||42° x 30°|
|App connection via WiFi||-||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Intergrated digital camera||-||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Connection of testo 605i and testo 770-3 via Bluetooth||-||-||Yes||Yes|
Designed for contractors in HVAC, Facilities Maintenance, Electrical, Plant and Building Maintenance, these four new cameras are the ultimate diagnostic tool. Brand new innovative features make analysis even simpler.
Together with instant customer reports, and an unbeatable price-performance ratio, this new range may well mark the right time to get involved for engineers who want to step up to a professional instrument or who haven’t yet embraced thermal.
- Resolution up to 640 x 480 pixels with testo SuperResolution
- Very easy, precise thermography with testo ScaleAssist & testo ε-Assist
- With App and wireless connection to testo measuring instruments
Testo Infrared Cameras are a valuable and versatile tool suitable for many applications. The visualisation of temperatures using thermography can be used in the following fields:
- In building thermography a Testo thermal camera helps you to detect thermal bridges and structural defects.
- In heating engineering you can use thermography to check underfloor heating is working properly or for the non-destructive detection of leaks.
- In maintenance a thermal camera enables you to see wear before systems fail.