Testo Calibration Services
Calibration involves comparing the reading of an instrument being calibrated with that of a reference instrument, under specific conditions. Other important aspects of calibration include documenting the deviation recorded, calculating the resulting measurement uncertainty and creating the calibration certificate recording this uncertainty. The calibration of measuring instruments is therefore an essential part of quality assurance, contributing to the prevention of rejects, reworking, or claims for compensation. Your local authorized Testo partner will be happy to advise you on the various calibration services available for Testo measuring instruments. Calibration of other manufacturers measuring instruments is also possible.
Considerable contribution towards quality assurance
The calibration of measuring instruments therefore makes a considerable contribution towards quality assurance and the prevention of rejects, reworking, or claims for compensation.
Testo Industrial Services, a subsidiary of Testo, can provide you with highly accurate calibration services for the most diverse measurement parameters:
- Electronic measurement parameters (e.g. measurement boards and modules)
- Dimensional measurement parameters (e.g. rulers and set squares)
- Mechanical measurement parameters (e.g. power, acceleration and pressure)
- Thermodynamic measurement parameters (e.g. temperature and humidity/moisture)
- Analytical measurement parameters (e.g. pH value)
- Flow parameters (e.g. flow rate and flow)
- Other mesurment parameters (e.g. time and luminous intensity)
The risk-based qualification of all equipment and plants ensures long-term process stability and robustness in pharmaceutical production and is mandatory from a regulatory perspective.
Testo Industrial Services supports you in your qualification projects or takes over the complete handling. From the qualification of individual devices to the qualification of complex systems, GMP upgrades or new construction projects in the compliance area, we offer you additional resources and know-how.
During validation, the result of a particular procedure, process or method is verified as being exactly reproducible under certain, defined conditions.
Validation, a service offered by Testo Industrial Services encompasses the entire execution of a project, including all required development and optimisation tasks.
Testo Industrial Services offers validations for the following areas:
- Transport validation (e.g. refrigeration systems and length of transportation
- Computer and software validation
- Process validation (especially for product life cycles)
- Cleaning validation (for cleaning procedures, e.g.for medicine production)
Testo Industrial Services specializes in measuring technology services such as calibration, qualification and validation. As a full subsidiary of Testo, one of the leading global manufacturers of measuring instruments, Testo Industrial Services has over 50 years of experience in the field of measuring technology. Numerous customers have benefited from this expertise; e.g. in the automotive, aviation and space, power supply, biotechnology, or mechanical engineering sectors.