The testo 830-T2 kit with infrared thermometer provides you with just the equipment you need to carry out quick and precise temperature measurements in trade and industry.
The testo 830-T2 has a 2-point laser measuring spot marking and 12:1 optics and now comes with a new processor for even more precise temperature measurements. The surface temperature sensor included in the scope of delivery is ideal for carrying out control measurements on materials with a low degree of emission.
The kit includes a testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer
For non-contact, high-precision surface temperature measurements in trade and industry:
- Processor for high-precision readings
- Precision 12:1 optics and measuring spot marking - including over greater distances
- 2-point laser measuring spot marking
- Two adjustable, user-defined thresholds
- Visual and audible alarm alert user when thresholds are exceeded
- Min/max values
- Connecting port for one external temperature sensor
- Comfortable, easy-to-use pistol grip design
- Crisp, clear, easy-to-read display
Surface temperature sensor with spring-mounted cross-strip
- Ideal for control measurements that are needed in addition to non-contact measurements
- Increases the measuring range of the testo 830-T2, because it allows you to measure objects with low degrees of emission
- Quick response time
- Spring-mounted cross-strip - also suitable for uneven, non-planar surfaces. Measures the temperature in seconds
- Measuring range from -60 °C to +300 °C (for shorter periods up to +500 °C)
Protective case for the infrared thermometer
- Leather case
- Protects meter
- Belt clip
testo 830-T2 infrared thermometer, leather protective case, cross-strip/surface temperature sensor, batteries, workshop calibration protocol.