Energy consulting H2>
In building thermography, thermal imagers are ideal for quick, easy visualization of energy losses in the heating or air conditioning systems of buildings.
- Analyze energy efficiency: examining the whole building shell
- Identifying possibilities for energy saving
Mold detection H2>
Damp ceilings and walls may be a result of structural damage. In most cases, however, it is a sign of improper ventilation.
- Reliable mould detection
- Analyze who or what has caused the mould
Building moisture H2>
Damp areas in the roof structure, in particular in flat roofs, store the warmth from the sun for longer than intact areas.
- Detect temperature differences with a thermal imaging camera
- Pinpoint the exact roof areas with trapped moisture or damaged insulation