Restaurants and gastronomy
Temperature spot check H3>
- Monitor quality quickly and reliably
- Avoid hazards to your customers' health
Temperature monitoring H3>
- Monitor the temperature of fresh goods continuously
- No more manual documentation
Cooking oil quality H4>
The oil in your deep fat fryer has a direct impact on various factors: spent cooking oil has a negative effect on the flavour and digestibility of deep-fried food.
- Determine the right moment for changing the cooking oil by the help of exact measurements
- Assure cooking oil quality and avoid too frequent changes of cooking oil
pH measurement H3>
The pH value of foods has a direct effect on the growth of microorganisms and therefore on food quality and safety.
- pH value as a quality characteristic for evaluating food
- Easy measurement of this important quality parameter