Checking refrigeration systems H3>
In refrigeration systems pressures, temperatures and any system superheating or subcooling have to be checked for a system to function smoothly.
- Check all important parameters
- Ensure the tightness of the system
- Evaluate the efficiency of the system
Vacuum measurement H3>
Professional, reliable evacuation is an essential stage of the work to be carried out before initial commissioning or recommissioning of every refrigeration system or air conditioning system.
- Execute high-precision vacuum measurement
Leak detection H3>
Leakages on a refrigeration system, such as an air conditioning system, can quickly lead to serious consequences.
- Detect even tiny leakages
- Avoid damages of the system