In order for a refrigeration system to function smoothly, all parameters of the system must be continuously monitored:
- Refrigerant quantity
Testo's digital measuring instruments offer the highest precision, reliability and flexibility for every measuring task. And of course we are also there for you when it comes to service, calibration and training.
Adjusting refrigeration systems H2>
Carry out fast and reliable servicing on Air Conditioning / Refrigeration systems with a digital manifold. The testo refrigeration App and Bluetooth also ensure greater convenience during commissioning, maintenance and service in this area!
- Carry out high-precision measurements in next to no time
- Ensure tightness of air conditioning / refrigeration systems
- Test and optimize the efficiency of the system
Charging refrigeration systems H2>
Testing refrigeration systems H2>
Determination of subcooling and superheating on refrigeration systems or heat pumps faster is simply faster. The testo Smart Probes refrigeration set means you can test all parameters accurately.
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless installation directly onto the pressure connection
- Direct display of the evaporation and condensation temperatures
- Analysis and transmission of measurement data via the new testo Smart App
Evacuating refrigeration systems H2>
Evacuate a refrigeration system or heat pump properly before commissioning. Testo makes sure you always have high-precision vacuum measurement.
- Reliable monitoring of absolute pressure
- Monitoring of readings via App
- Pressure measurement and automatic calculation of the evaporation temperature of water
Electrical testing H2>
Whether multimeters, current testers, or voltage testers – count on performance, easy application and maximum reliability when it comes to measuring electrical parameters.
- Digital multimeters with automatic measuring range setting
- Voltage testers which also measure current!\
- Non Contact Voltage tester with dual sensitivity levels
Finding leaks H2>
Leaks on air conditioning and refrigeration systems lead to serious damage to systems and the environment. Use leak detectors which detect all common refrigerants and the smallest leaks.
- High sensitivity according to EN 14624
- Detect common refrigerants
- Alarm in the event of leaks
Measuring temperature H2>
Determine humidity H3>
Turn your smartphone into your control center: The testo Smart App conveniently connects with and controls the instruments for all refrigeration and air conditioning applications. This way you always have an overview, and your data exactly where you need it.
With the testo Smart App, you evaluate results even faster. And it helps you to avoid measurement errors, as stored measurement programs guide you step by step through the configuration and the measurement. You can also create customer data and measuring locations in no time at all.