For testing emissions or combustion on light or heavy commercial and industrial applications. Perfect for combustion tuning, pre-compliance and compliance testing for State EPA and Federal EPA sources. Ideal for Gas Engines, Boilers, Burners, Diesel Engines, Kilns, Furnaces, Pollution control equipment like SCR or oxidation units, and more.
4-Gas Combustion Analyzer
Optimizing combustion, increasing efficiency and minimizing fuel use are necessary to compete in today's market. The Testo 340 provides the information to understand your process, enabling you to make informed combustion decisions. It is the ideal tool to confirm proper set-up or identify emission problems.
- Up to 4-gas sensors to use and measure simultaneously
- CO sensor with dilution (option) for high-range testing
Portable Emission Analyzer
Whether you are testing for compliance or troubleshooting and tuning the testo 350 portable emission analyzer offers everything you need!
- Color graphic display is easy to see in dark or bright conditions
- Go wireless with long-range 300 ft. Bluetooth (or wired to over 3,000 ft.) to eliminate long sample lines
- Hands-free operation with integrated magnets for mounting to steel surfaces
Engine Emissions: Gas Compression, Power Generation, and CHP H3>
Download the PDF and learn more about proper engine tuning and testing. See what combustion characteristics contribute to detonation problems. See how engine emission develops and how the testo 350 can be used for both tuning and emission testing. Review the PDF to get a better understanding of how proper engine setup can provide better combustion and make them more environmentally friendly.
- Engine-speciﬁc menus on the testo 350 take the guess work out of testing.
- The CO dilution system will automatically set-up for optimum engine testing.
- Measures both NO and NO2 for proper engine set up and unsurpassed accuracy.
In most countries, operation of all types of industrial plants is subject to strict regulations governing exhaust gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Verify that the components defined as pollutants do not exceed certain limit values in the flue gas
- Carry out a preliminary flue gas analysis before an official emissions reading
Industrial combustion applications H2>
Gas turbines are subject to flue gas limit values which are to be adhered to during operation and regularly checked depending on the size of the system.
- Check the system's emission values for adherence to limit values and for the manufacturer's specifications
- Extreme accuracy for the work on LowNOx gas turbines
Combustion tuning & efficiency testing H2>
Flue gas analysis instruments are one of the items of equipment that are used on a daily basis by service engineers to achieve optimum tuning of engines.
- Tune the engine to the optimum operating parameters while complying with the limit value regulations in force
- Avoid downtimes over the long term
Emissions monitoring on ships H2>
On ships, as little visible smoke should be produced as possible, and the soot content kept to a minimum. n shipbuilding, the smoke count also plays an important part.
- Test whether the smoke count of marine diesel engines does not exceed the prescribed limit values
- Prove the soot emission in the diesel exhaust to custormers