For testing emissions or combustion on light or heavy commercial and industrial applications. Perfect for combustion tuning, pre-compliance and compliance testing for State EPA and Federal EPA sources. Ideal for Gas Engines, Boilers, Burners, Diesel Engines, Kilns, Furnaces, Pollution control equipment like SCR or oxidation units, and more.
Compliance testing H3>
In most countries, operation of all types of industrial plants is subject to strict regulations governing exhaust gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Verify that the components defined as pollutants do not exceed certain limit values in the flue gas
- Carry out a preliminary flue gas analysis before an official emissions reading
Combustion tuning & efficiency testing H3>
Flue gas analysis instruments are one of the items of equipment that are used on a daily basis by service engineers to achieve optimum tuning of engines.
- Tune the engine to the optimum operating parameters while complying with the limit value regulations in force
- Avoid downtimes over the long term
Emissions monitoring on ships H3>
On ships, as little visible smoke should be produced as possible, and the soot content kept to a minimum. In shipbuilding, the smoke count also plays an important part.
- Test whether the smoke count of marine diesel engines does not exceed the prescribed limit values
- Prove the soot emission in the diesel exhaust to custormers
Emission Measurement: Combined heat and power plant
In order to ensure the efficiency of combined heat and power plants, it is important to monitor the exhaust gases which allows a better understanding the engines operating condition as well as compliance to the emission permit. With this emission data, better operating parameters can be considered such as:
- Catalyst efficiency and lifetime
- Early identification of wear
- Reduced fuel consumption by adjusting and optimizing ignition timing.
Emission measurement: gas turbine
A gas turbine must be tested at regular intervals to check whether it is running according to the manufacturer's specifications and adhering to emission limit values, for this reason it is important for efficient operation to have a reliable, highly precise measuring instrument to hand.
- High measurement accuracy at low concentrations, thanks to precise COlow and NOlow sensors
- Easy, precise test gas adjustment by the user
Emission measurement: boiler systems
The statutory emissions limit values are getting more and more strict, especially for NOX. For this reason, emissions values are determined on boilers and burners during commissioning, maintenance and for emissions measurements.
- Assessing the cost-effectiveness of the system and the setting of the burner
- Ensuring that the system complies with the legally established maximum values for flue gas loss and emissions