testo Saveris for Life Science and Pharmaceuticals
It is pertinent that life science companies can demonstrate to regulatory agencies, like the FDA, the quality of their products during the entire manufacturing process of injectable or ingestible human and animal products. The regulatory requirements now also apply to the research and development and the production of pharmaceuticals, as well as the storage and transport of sensitive substances and raw materials.
The strict regulations and directives that apply to the entire manufacturing process are as follows:
• ISO 9001
• cGxP, cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice), GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), GDP (Good Documentation Practices), etc
• 21 CFR Part 11, Electronic Records/Electronic Signatures
Here, you will find the perfect measuring solution for your area of application
From monitoring critical processes to controlling and monitoring all IAQ parameters: At Testo, you’ll find the perfect measuring technology for ensuring quality in a laboratory environment.
- Uninterrupted monitoring of humidity and temperature
- Ensure the comparability of measurement and research results
Cleanrooms require precise measurement methods in order to be qualified according to their areas of application and quality requirements.
- Ensuring a uniform cleanroom environment
- Strict adherence to defined conditions
- Qualification and calibration
In pharmaceutical production, 99 percent certainty is not enough. With Testo’s high-precision measuring technology and all-in-one solutions, you’ll never have to worry about safety.
- Make sure production conditions comply with GMP
- Uninterrupted monitoring of temperature and humidity
- Audit-safe production processes
Expert knowledge & downloads