How state-of-the-art IAQ measuring technology can save lives.
How to contact us.
Do you have any questions?
We would be more than happy to help you.
What recent scientific studies and professional associations have to say.
Effects of Air Temperature and Relative Humidity on Coronavirus Survival on Surfaces
Authors: Lisa M. Casanova, Soyoung Jeon, William A. Rutala, David J. Weber, Mark D. Sobsey
Based on tests with surrogate viruses, this study shows that corona viruses survive for a much shorter time on surfaces if you have average relative humidity and an elevated air temperature in indoor areas.
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic: Built Environment Considerations to Reduce Transmission
Authors: Leslie Dietz, Patrick F. Horve, David A. Coil, Mark Fretz, Jonathan A. Eisen, Kevin Van Den Wymelenberg
This article describes how decision-makers, building operators and indoor users can minimize the environmental risk of transmitting infectious diseases.
Breathe Easy: Two Basic Steps to Improve Patient Outcomes and Healthcare Reimbursement
Authors: Stephanie Taylor, MD, M Arch, FRSPH(UK), MCABE
Find out here how a relative humidity of 40 to 60% not only reduces the proliferation and transmission of micro-organisms, but that optimum air quality can also have a positive effect on patients’ immune defences.
Is Low Indoor Humidity a Driver for Healthcare-associated Infections?
Authors: Stephanie Taylor, MD, M Arch, CIC, FRSPH(UK), CABE, Walter Hugentobler, MD
This study shows that a controlled humidity level of over 40% can reduce the risk of infection indoors.
Get practical support
Download our free white paper on “Curbing the risk of infection in health care” here.
Check measurements or monitoring?
For check measurements
testo 400 universal IAQ instrument: professional and high-precision.
- Smart operation: Thanks to its Smart-Touch technology, the testo 400 is just as intuitive to use as your smartphone
- Fast digital reporting: Customer data and measuring points stored in the instrument
- Professional assistance: Measurement menus guide you step by step through the measurement (e.g. PMV/PPD)
For check measurements at large ceiling outlets
testo 420 volume flow hood: ergonomic, efficient and high-precision
- Light and convenient: at less than 2.9 kg despite its 610 x 610 mm dimensions, it’s the flyweight among flow hoods.
- Smart handling: use mobile devices via the App as a second display or remote control.
- High-precision results using a flow straightener that reduces inaccuracies by means of air turbulences
testo Saveris 2 WLAN data logger: easy monitoring from anywhere
- Secure data backup: stores temperature and humidity readings on the Testo Cloud.
- Always flexible: data access by PC or smartphone
- Can be individually extended: the system adapts to your needs.