Efficient adjustment of heating systems
The greatest savings potential is often hidden in the heating basement.
Use flue gas analyzers and differential pressure measuring instruments from Testo to guarantee comfortable temperatures in a building with no unnecessary heat losses. By measuring the flue gas loss, you effectively increase the efficiency of the system. And if incorrect behaviour is causing high heating costs, hydraulic balancing can help.
Take advantage of Testo's facility management expertise!
Our recommendations for efficiently adjusted heating systems
testo 300 flue gas analyzer
- Intuitive measurement menus and the fast-response Smart-Touch display ensure easy operation – as on your smartphone
- Including O2, CO H2-compensated sensor up to 30,000 ppm (NO sensor - can be retrofitted)
- High-quality sensor technology with up to 6 years' service life
- Create documentation directly on site and e-mailing of reports
testo 510i differential pressure measuring instrument
- For differential pressure measurements (0 to 150 hPa) on gas heaters
- Measurement menu for pressure-drop test
- Can be operated with the testo Smart Probes App
Other measuring instruments
Intuitive, efficient, reliable – everything you need for facility management
- At Testo, you will find measuring instruments for heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration systems, as well as for electrical measurement parameters.
- Our digital measuring technology is intuitive and easy to use – saving your service engineers valuable time during every measurement.
- Our one-stop service includes loan instruments, repairs, 24-hour spare parts service, made-to-measure probe construction as well as seminars and webinars with valuable practical information – all from one provider. • Our web-based test equipment management system PRIMAS takes care of your organizational work and increases the availability of your equipment.
Testo is your competent partner for all facility management measuring tasks. We can help you carry out your day-to-day work more easily and efficiently, with intelligent measuring technology and tailored services.
Practical information about recording measurements at supply air, exhaust air and swirl outlets
In our Tips & Tricks brochure, you will find valuable tips on measuring correctly at all types of air outlets – for example:
- Reliable recording of volume flows at large supply air outlets
- Accurate measurements using the testovent 417 measurement funnel
- Particularities of recording measurements at swirl outlets