Combustion analysis with Testo: professional and reliable.
Combustion gases contain, among others CO₂, CO, oxides or soot particles. These pollute the environment, have a negative effect on the climate and conceal numerous health risks for human beings.
Combustion analysis with professional combustion analyzers from Testo helps to make combustion processes more efficient, to optimize thermal processes, and above all, to reduce emissions.
- Protection of the atmosphere thanks to as low a pollutant level as possible
- The most efficient use of energy as possible
- Adherence to prescribed pollutant levels per flue gas volume and energy loss
Overview of our combustion analyzers
for easy combustion analysis.
The testo 310 combustion analyzer combines easy functions with measurement accuracy – perfect for all basic measurement on heating systems.
- Easy to operate
- Up to ten hours battery lifetime
- Ideal for spontaneous measurements
for professional combustion analysis
The testo 300 combustion analyzer is ideal for the most important measurements involving heating systems. It combines decades of experience in measuring technology with contemporary smart-touch operation, robust construction and e-mailing of reports.
- Smart-Touch technology
- Send reports immediately via e-mail
- Reliable sensor technology and robust construction
Click Here to configure your Combustion Analyzer
Smart Apps for flue gas analysis.
PC software EasyHeat
- Easy data management at a computer
- Present measurement results and procedures as diagrams and tables
Measurement solutions for industrial emission and fine particle measurement.
Emission analyzer testo 340
- Measurement of CO, COlow, NO, NOlow, NO₂ or SO₂ possible
- Operable at high gas concentrations thanks to measuring range extension
Emission analyzer testo 350
- User-friendly instrument navigation with application-specific menu guide.
- Robust housing for industrial applications, large color graphic display
Fine particle measuring instrument testo 380
- Fine particle measurement, O₂ and CO parallel in real time
- Step-by-step program for measurements according to 1. BImSchV