Ensuring the efficiency of gas turbiners and maintain NOx Performance
The challenge. H3>
For emission measurements on gas turbines, very low and very high gas concentrations will be encountered.
Very low CO and NOx emissions at the correct adjustment and the right operating point of the gas turbine:
- To achieve the highest measurement accuracy, the influencing factor of the exhaust gas humidity must be reduced. This includes above all the dilution affect by a high exhaust humidity (gaseous state) as well as leaching (or analyte scrubbing) due to chemical reactions between the exhaust gas parameters (NO2) and condensate (liquid state).
Very high gas concentrations during start-up and at differing load level:
- During this procedure, a gas concentration peak can occur, which cannot be compensated with a low-range sensor without sample dilution.
The solution. H3>
Whitepaper gas turbine H3>
From gas compression, to combine-cycle or single-cycle power generation, and for peaking or base-load applications – gas turbines are indispensable for producing large quantities of energy. The white paper provides real world information on turbine operations, control strategies, and measurement considerations and techniques. Some of the topics include:
- Analysis of the exhaust gas emissions
- Increasing the degree of efficiency of gas turbines
- Precise measurement at very high and very low gas concentrations
- Optimum adjustment of the combustion process
The advantages at a glance. H3>
High-precision emission measurements with the testo 350
- High measurement accuracy at low concentrations, thanks to precise COlow and NOlow sensors.
- Measure high concentrations and peaks without additional sensor thanks to the sample dilution system (selectable 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 and 40X).
- High velocity sample transport with integrated gas conditioning system. Results in a compliance-level EPA dry sample.
- One (1) second refresh rate, Bluetooth connectivity, multiple software packages
- Easy, precise calibration can be performed on site, or at Testo.