In industry, the wrong ambient climate can damage sensitive materials and goods, and cause costs. With testo Saveris, the leading indoor climate monitoring system in industry, you secure yourself against risk.
Fully automated climate monitoring in industry
testo Saveris – your allround package for worry-free indoor climate monitoring
- Reliable: you are provided alarms by e-mail, SMS or directly on site when ambient values are critical
- Economic: testo Saveris saves staff costs for measurement and documentation work
- Safe: Tamper-proof technology
- Practical: thanks to centralized data storage, you access all data quickly and without complications
- Flexible: you can extend testo Saveris at any time – for unrestricted measurement sites and parameters
- From one provider: consultation, installation, commissioning, configuration, calibration and mapping/distribution measurement
- Automated monitoring of the storage room climate
- Optimum conditions for stored goods and materials
- Climate monitoring in transport vehicles, with complete documentation
- Limit value alarm goes directly to the driver
- Temperature and humidity measurement according to VDI/VDE2627
- Avoid the smallest deviations thanks to trend alarms
- Product quality assurance via automated process climate monitoring
- Measuring temperature / humidity with data loggers
- Monitor heating in machines and ovens, and avoid breakdowns
- Prevent wear and tear with air humidity measurement
Our complete service
We advise you and carry out the installation, commissioning and configuration. Apart form this, we look after the mapping, distribution measurement and calibration.
One system – all possibilities
Profit from the versatility of the data logger system testo Saveris:
- Wireless and LAN data loggers for temperature, relative humidity and other measurement parameters – also compatible with sensors from other system
- testo Saveris is flexibly extendible – for unrestricted measurement locations in production, storage, logistics and quality assurance
We are happy to support you with assembling your components. Tip: Ask for our sets for industry.
Do you have any questions?
We're happy to help you.